Forms and Service Requests

In the sections below, students can find resources for student housing needs such as the extension of checkout, the release of license agreements, off-campus housing, maintenance requests, and more.

  • With the electronic “Authorization to Release” form through the myNorthridge Portal, you authorize Student Housing to release information from your university records to a person of your choice.  An access code will be requested every time an inquiry is made on your behalf.  You can go through the tutorial online to see how this works.

  • Request for Release from Student Housing Park or Village License Agreement - Go to the "Forms" link via the Student Housing Portal.

  • Renters may use the Off-Campus Housing Application form to advertise off-campus housing on our website. Students searching for off-campus housing may utilize our Off-Campus Housing search page.

Resident Advisor Application

If you are interested in becoming a Resident Advisor (RA) for the academic year, complete the online application.

Incident Report

An incident report form may be submitted by any student or resident who would like to report a policy violation of the student housing agreement or the code of conduct in the any of the residence halls. Please consult with your RA or the Residential Life front office to assist you in submitting this document.

Interpreter Request

If you would like to request sign-language interpreting service in the residence halls, contact Student Housing Interpreting Services at with the details of your request.

Scroll back to the top of the page