Thank you for your interest in applying to California State University, Northridge (CSUN). We know that selecting and attending a university outside your country can be challenging. Our International Admissions team is dedicated to assisting you throughout the entire application process.
I am a...
International First-time Freshman
Start your undergraduate journey as a CSUN Matador.
International Transfer Student
Continue your academic career at CSUN.
International Graduate Student
Earn a master's degree or doctorate.
Returning International Student
Welcome back to CSUN. We're excited for you to continue your educational journey.
U.S. Applicant with International Transcripts
Learn how to submit your international records.
Please note our hours are Pacific Time.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Phone: (818) 677-3760, Monday-Friday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Office: CSUN International Admissions, Bayramian Hall (BH) Room 160
- Walk-in hours: Monday-Friday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- For requirements to visit the CSUN campus, please see Matadors Forward - Health and Safety. We look forward to seeing you!
- Mailing address:
California State University, Northridge
Attention: International Admissions
18111 Nordhoff Street
Northridge, CA 91330-8207
Each International Admissions advisor is assigned to prospective students or applicants based on the first letters of their family name. Contact the advisor below based on your family name.