If you’re a faculty member at CSUN and you’re looking for information on grade appeals, academic policies or other guidelines, simply select one of the headings below for a detailed list of links and documents.

Forms for activities requiring approval

Event Planning

Your club or organization may plan various types of events and activities. To plan an event, check the procedures, obtain authorization, familiarize yourself with the university’s policies, reserve a facility and apply for required permits. Visit the Permits and Policies page and select the Event Planning Permits and Policies section for more information.

Marketing and Advertising

To access the permits and forms for marketing and advertising activities on campus, visit the Permits and Policies page and select the Marketing and Advertising Permits and Policies section.

Activity-related service providers

Disability Resources and Educational Services

National Center on Deafness

Parking Services special event planning work sheet

Physical Plant Management

The University Club

If you’re planning to hold an activity or event on campus, you will need to reserve the location in advance through the Matador Involvement Center. Facilities include University Student Union, Plaza del Sol Performance Hall, athletic facilities, Magnolia Walk, Matador Square, Sierra Center, University Club and Valley Performing Arts Center. To make reservations, visit the Permits and Policies page and select the expandable Event Planning Permits and Policies tab for a list of relevant forms.

Scroll back to the top of the page